February 21st, 2011 by poobalan | View blog reactions Leave a reply »
 Subscribe in a reader | Subscribe by Email

Finally, after few months, I’ve managed to get the beta version of the eduhelp website up and running. Not being artistically inclined and busy with other work, it took about 4 months to work on the site little by little. Still got more features to add and another 30++ scholarships to be listed. Hopefully can improve on it by the time SPM results are out in few weeks’ time.

Oh ya, the site is at

Do drop by and give share your thoughts on the website.



  1. darshini says:

    haloo sir,i would like 2 let u know that im studying for medicine in overseas and im done with my 1st 1st year pointer is 3.0..nw im in 2nd I just want 2 know whether I can get a loan or scholarship for my 2nd year..would you kindly help me sir

    • poobalan says:

      you can try jpa loan, but its nearly impossible to get with so many applicants.

      most likely you can apply MIC Tan Sri Manikavasagam or MIED loan for short term.

  2. K.KRISHNAN says:

    Career Testing & Career Guidance for School-leavers

    Mr. K. Krishnan, MA (USA) a well known career guidance consultant,
    author,newspaper columnist for the Star / Daily Express / Borneo Post,
    teacher, trainer and educationist, with more than 25 years of
    experience will be providing FREE career testing and career guidance
    at several towns in the North and East Coast in April. If you are
    undecided, confused or do not know what to do next see him in Grand
    Continental Kuantan (6/4/13) , Grand Continental K.Terengganu
    (7/4/13), Grand Riverview Kota Bahru (8/4/13), Park Avenue Sungai
    Petani (10/4/13) Traders Hotel Penang (11/4/13), Legend Inn Taiping
    (12/4/13) Flamingo Hotel Sitiawan (13/4/13) or at Syuen Hotel Ipoh
    (14/4/13). You can register at or SMS 016-6604103
    for an appointment. This is a community service and it is FREE.

    K. Krishnan
    016-211 6100

  3. Zurida Hamid says:

    Hi,my son is just started his college with HELP university taking the ADP (American Degree Program). Unfortunetely , hE’s not eligible for any scholarship because his high school certificate is from United States. We stayed in United States for a couple of years and just move back . He is a Malaysian citizen and his CGPA is about 3.3. Have u came across scholarship with overseas school leaver?

    • poobalan says:

      so far nope. unless its the school leaver is having an internationally or regionally recognised cert like a-levels, stpm, cpu, ausmat, sam etc.